In this didactic and experiential training institute, participants will be trained on the theory and practice of sociometry, psychodrama and group psychotherapy, and will have the opportunity to practice these techniques and to explore how they can be applied to their current clientele.
The techniques learned can be used as an action method with groups, families, couples and in individual therapy. Training workshops provide a safe and supportive environment in which to experience the various parts of a psychodrama enactment, while learning about overall group process. In addition, it can serve as a place to pursue personal and professional growth, and will provide opportunities for student directing.
This Psychodrama Training is for learning the tools to:
- Help clients connect to themselves and others
- Motivate clients and help them break through denial and progress in treatment
- Build group cohesion
- Deal with conflict in group
- Deal with isolates and cliques in group settings
- Deal with transference and countertransference
- Help clients be aware of and connected to their bodies, in the therapeutic process
- 30 Continuing Education Clock Hours
Onsite is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
Onsite’s Training Institute has sought out the best psychodrama trainers in the industry for over 20 years. We bring professionals with years of experience and integrate their expertise with Onsite’s renowned experiential training model to create a one of a kind unique training experience.